Section 1. Booking a venue for a party.
Section 2. A conversation between a walkers club manager and a new recruit.
Section 3. A conversation between two friends about reasons to choose a particular course and reasons to choose Bathurst university.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About different birds, their major tasks, methods and understanding.
Passage 2-4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a recruiting agency about a company of interest. In your letter
- Explain why you’re interested in that company
- Why you are choosing an international location
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say it is important for parents to teach their children about the importance of money. Why and how should they do it? Include examples from your own experience.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Where do you live?
- What don’t you like about living there?
- Do you wish to continue living there?
- How long do teenagers and adults live together in your culture?
- What kind of misunderstandings happen between them?
- How does the society look upon teenagers?
- Are teenagers being given more lenience?
Talk about the most positive moment in your teenage life, please say:
- What happened?
- When did it happen?
- Who was there with you?
- How did you feel about that moment?
- Do you like wearing special clothes for special occasions? Why?
- How often do you change your clothes?
- Is it true that your generation spends more money on clothes? Explain.