Section 1. A phone conversation with a man complaining about his flight.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. A meeting of a cultural event representative with journalists.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About the results of an archeological excavation in Egypt and discussion of findings.
Passage 1. About a protein that might stop muscular waste and various treatment methods regarding that.
Passage 2. About the transport in villages of Nepal.
Passage 3. Comparison of woodlands and forests in Great Britain in the Ice age and nowadays.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the main reasons (in percentages) for students to choose a particular UK university between 1985 and 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say old people should continue to work, if their condition allows them to do so. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live at the moment?
- What don’t you like about living there?
- How often do you use a dictionary? Why?
- Would you like to write a dictionary? Why?
- How would you react to receiving a dictionary as a gift?
- Do you prefer a normal or electronic dictionary? Why?
- Do you like shopping?
- Where do you go for shopping? Why?
Talk about an event that changed your life. Please say
- Where and when did it happen?
- Why did it change your life?
- How do you feel about it now?
- Do you like changes?
- Why do you think people move to different countries or study abroad?
- What do they like about countries they live in?
- What are the disadvantages of living in a different country?