Section 1. A man was enquiring about 3 different types of guided walks.
Questions: filling in blanks details about the price, how many km and what time the direct bus leaves the station.
Section 2. Choose 3 letters from 6 choices, what kinds of assistance does the teacher provide for a building confidence, library info, course info, etc.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A talk about children in the UK, USA and some other country (a region, similar to a specific area in Africa).
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word)
Passage 1. Something about the production line of car manufacturing.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 2. About science.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Passage 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a flowchart of three different types of recruitment methods used by companies. Each methods involved four to five steps. We were required to explain the steps.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think young people should be required to continue education until they are 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Describe the place where you lived in your country.
- Did you like it or not? Why?
- Do you watch news on TV? Why or why not?
- Why do you need to be updated with the news?.
Talk about a statue or a sculpture that you have seen. Please say
- What statue/sculpture is it?
- Where is it located?
- When did you see it for the first time?
- Why do people go to museums?
- Why do some people pay lots of money for paintings?
- Do you think artists are paid enough?
- Should governments pay the artists?
- What factor can make even a piece of paper valuable?